"If you have an apple, and I have an apple and we exchange apples then we both still have one apple. If you have an idea, and I have an idea and we exchange ideas then we both have two ideas." George Bernard Shaw

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Belief in God

Today I was given a chance to reflect on my relationship with God.  I realized that I haven't had the best relationship with Him recently, and that it is affecting all aspects of my life.  I know that at times when my relationship is better with him that life just seems to go smoother.  My mind is clearer and I feel less stress.

A belief in God is an essential trait in any good person, whether they consider themselves to be thinkers or not. All good things come from God and the sooner we get that through our heads and just do what He asks us the better off we will be.  Nikola Tesla said "The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power."  If we align our lives with God then knowledge, happiness, peace and every other good thing will flow into our lives more fully.  Life will not be easy but it will be better.

1 comment: